KanSPRA provides a network of professionals who can help you utilize public relations tools and strategies to help improve and build support for programs and services in your school district or organization. Communication, commitment and collaboration are the hallmarks of KanSPRA school communications practitioners. Promoting and encouraging effective communication is a common bond that our members share.
We would like to encourage you to participate in our organization by becoming a member and enjoy the benefits of a statewide professional network dedicated to strengthening public education – and communities – in Kansas. As part of KanSPRA, you will find professional development opportunities at the regional and state levels, a mentoring program, and collaboration and support on key issues.
As KanSPRA’s Membership Chairperson, I encourage you to take advantage of this wonderful group. Please feel free to contact me with questions. I can be reached at 785-575-8600 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A directory of public relations practitioners from across Kansas
- Regional meetings for networking and skill building
- Assistance to all public relations programs, especially one-person and part-time departments
- State conference with well known seminar leaders and speakers
- A voice in developing state education policy
- Professional accreditation availability
- A chance to serve and promote the ideals of professional public relations
- A direct link with the National School Public Relations Association