Get Out the Vote Resources
We understand the difficulty of delivering messages that might seem overly directive when it comes to voting. Below are some resources put together by KanSPRA members and other voting information. Please use them, share them and adapt them for your own district and community!
- Election Ready Superintendent Letter - from KanSPRA and USA|Kansas
- KASB information on voting & dates
- 2016 Senate Voting Records from KASB
- Sample Voter Registration Website - Andover USD 385
- Sample Voter Information Cards - Andover USD 385
- Click here to download a graphic that's ready to share on social media. Here's a sample social media post that could accompany the graphic:
It's no secret that there will be a big election in November -- but Kansans have a critical opportunity to vote in the August primaries. Are you concerned about the future funding of our schools? The funding of the KPERS retirement system? The future of Kansas public education? VOTE on Tuesday, August 2. And if you'd like help understanding which candidates best represent your priorities, visit (insert website link here). Please share!